Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eating Spiders

So apparently, you have been eating spiders. You have been repeating this fact for days now! I'm almost starting to believe you. Your father and I think you are just fascinated by the creepy things. Anyway, I bought you these stickers with the hope that they would entice you to potty train... not so much my stubborn little man. They do look rather spooky on my fridge though! After we got them all posted, you insisted I take your picture. But before you would stand next to them, you had to grab your 'phone'. You then began to pretend you were telling someone on the phone that you were taking a picture with the spiders. I'm amazed at the detail in your imagination!


This next photo, you came and stood next to me and then in a way I can only describe as a "Jeff Lewis Demand" you insisted I go and stand next to the fridge.



I helped you with this photo above and then you insisted you do it yourself, hence the blurry photo of me below. Not so bad for the 15th try!



And then to end with my favorite pose of yours. Cutie Pie! 

Love,

Mommy

2 comments: